+30 2310870670or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show on map
Published on 2014-10-26
* 6-7 July, festival of Agia Kyriaki
* 5-6 August, the Transfiguration
* 14-15 August, the Assumption: The celebrations start on church, where are offered rich local dishes (mostly meat, pies, milk), and culminate in a feast, with the participation of bystanders, with traditional folk bands .
* June is the beekeepers feast in the church of Agia Kyriaki
* May, held every year in the Pertouli fields a large and relatively recent fiesta, the "Gathering of Sarakatsani": Sarakatsani from all over Greece gathered to represent the old nomadic way of life, erecting 'lodgings' looms and cooking traditional dishes by the sounds of traditional music.